Here are some tips to cool off this summer...
Wearing Breathable Fabric
Look for performance fabric that is breathable, moisture-wicking to keeping your sweat off of you and helps prevent chafing and rashes.
Eat, Drink & be Happy
- Reduce intake of spicy food, tea, coffee and sugar.
- Avoid fatty food because it puts extra burden on the digestive system and heart.
- Consume larger quantities of fruits, vegetables and yoghurt. Though, not together.
- Minimize consumption of non-vegetarian food.
- Increase your intake of lime water with a pinch of salt.
Remember: A squeeze of lime can be cooling, but too much of it can aggravate pitta.
Enjoy your summer !
Cr. Photo from Pinterest